Thursday, November 6, 2008

bad blood

Girls I've been a little lax with my gym goings so far this week. I didn't go on Monday, but Rob and I registered for wedding gifts at two places. My legs were killing me so I'm counting that as work out. Tuesday was election day, so lots of TV watching. Wednesday I did go. Spent about 20 minutes on the treadmill before the back of my heel started to bleed. Apparently my right foot is longer than my left or something like that. I don't know. But once I was done on the machine I went to step off and fell. I wish I could tell you it was hysterical with the belt still running and all that. Nope just a boring fall. Now we come to today. I was all pumped. I was going to go through my shoes and find different ones to wear. I clocked out of work about 5 minutes early (shhhh don't tell anyone) I had a voice mail and three missed calls from my doctors office. Last week I had blood drawn and an appointment in January to talk to the doctor about it. The voice mail said that my doctor needed to see me about the test results as soon as possible, he next open appointment. Of course the nurse couldn't tell me anything.

But what could be wrong with me that I have to come in so early??? I mean January was good enough if there wasn't anything wrong. I was/am flipping out. Needless to say I didn't go to the gym today. This is going to eat at me for an entire week. I couldn't get in until next Friday because of my schedule. Aggghhhh what am I going to do until then? I'll tell you what. Let this fester and boil until I drive Rob crazy with it. That's what I'm going to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's impossible not too, but try not to freak out to much. There's nothing you can do until you see the doctor, so you're wasting pressure energy. It could be nothing or something easy to deal with and then all the worry and energy were for nothing.

Anonymous said...

Are you still going to the doctor by my house? That place is kind of weird...

Anonymous said...

Brooke, try to do things to keep your mind off of it. How soon do you see them again? Seriously if you need anyone to talk to, feel free to call.