Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yay for the flu shot!!!! Rob isn't feeling great and I didn't catch it.

Does anyone else get a little stressed out money wise around Christmas? I normally don't, but this year it's hitting me. This is going to sound bad but, I'm such a giving person and I don't feel I'm giving enough. Plus we are so booked for the weekends I haven't left anytime for Amanda. And everything we're doing will cost money. At least I am getting a raise, and my family Christmas is going to be on Jan. 1, so one more paycheck for me there.

Okay sorry for the bitching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The money has been hurting Kevin and I a lot... and we've had to cut back for the past several years. :(

gmorkhunter said...

Money is always something that I worry about to excess around this time of year. Yay!!!!!