Sunday, May 9, 2010

it goes both ways

I felt so good today. I woke up about 9 and had the urge to go walking. I rarely get this urge. I mean look at me!!! hahahaha. I usually walk around the apartment complex for up to 30 minutes. I decided to try out the trail by the apartment. I don't know why I've never done this before. It was so nice out today. I only came across one other gentleman on the trail. I took it all the way to Eastern. Instead of just turning around I went down Eastern to 60th to the apartments. I made it through the entire Circus album by Britney Spears.

When I got home I realized I had walked just over an hour. I want to do this more than once a week. Next time though when I get to Eastern I'll just turn around on the trail. Seems safer than walking down Eastern and 60th.

I know it isn't much, but I'm proud of myself. I had a frustrating week up to this point. I was mostly frustrated at me. Which then gets me frustrated at almost everything. So this was a break through for me.

Oh and I picked up the new Kate Nash album from the library on Saturday!!!!

No comments: