Thursday, May 27, 2010

Plans

This summer is shaping up to be fantastic. I have next week off from work! On Monday we are going over to my parents for a turkey dinner with everyone. An afternoon of playing cards, dominoes and Apples to Apples! Wednesday we are going to Shipshawana with Rob's parents. When the weekend hits it's Festival time!!! I'm so pumped, I love Festival.

We have a few parties in June. The end of June will bring Amanda home. I have a date night with Drake to see Toy Story 3. Shannon and Mike's wedding in the day before our one year anniversary.

July has Renee's bridal shower that I'm planning. Fireworks for the 4th. I love fireworks. July will book up quickly I'm sure, so if you want to cement any plans get them in soon.

August seems pretty tame so far.

September is Renee's wedding. I can't wait to get my dress. It's pretty.

No comments: