Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fake flowers everywhere

Thank you to everyone that came out for my birthday party. It ended up being a really small group. A few people bailed. It turned out to be okay though. Instead of going to the club we all came back here and played games. There are some pictures on Facebook that I'm "tagged" in. I'll have some up soon. I just need to get them from Rob's computer. In case you're wondering,because I wouldn't tell anyone what we were, Rob and I were Thing 1 and Thing 2.

The new meds I'm on are working for the acid reflux, but I'm still having the pains all over my body. October 24th can't get here soon enough.

Work was interesting today. The automated system went down. We went from having 20 calls in queue to over 420!!! It was great for me. My computer went down for most of it.

No comments: