Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trying something new

Rob and I tried 3 new recipes this week and I'd like to share them here in case anyone would like to try them.

Oven Fried Fish. Awesomeness. The breading was light, not too thick. This one is very simple and doesn't require too many ingredients.

Cube steak skillet stew. Pretty good, more up Rob's alley than mine. But I enjoyed it just the same. The meal is hearty and tasty. You make a gravy in the pan while the steaks are cooking. The only veggie it called for was peas. The next time we make it we'll put mushrooms in it and maybe some potatoes. They may be a couple things you'll have to shop for in this recipe. Worcestershire sauce and beef broth among them.

And the simplest of the week. Crock pot Italian Chicken. A few chicken breast, Italian dressing and mix, carrots and potatoes. Cook all day. The chicken was falling apart it was so tender.

I'll report anything new we try with my options. And seriously if you want any of these let me know. Or if you want to try any of them for Dinner Party we can do that too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin and I were wondering if you were planning another dinner party?