Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I know I've said it before but I love the feeling you get from going to the gym. I just got home and feel great. The past couple of days I've been overly tired and crappy. I came home early from work today because of this. I force myself to go to the gym and it worked. Although I still won't be able to stay up for the hockey game tonight. Stupid west coast and your late ass games.

This past weekend was busy busy. Friday Kat came over for the game. She sounded so cute. Her voice was going. I miss seeing her everyday.

Saturday the family went up to Frankenmuth for our grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. The entire family was there except my cousin Derek and Theresa (she had to work). Family pictures were taken, poems were read and chicken was devoured. We had to leave pretty quickly after dinner to catch the home opener of Griffin's hockey. Such a good game for it too. Less than 5 minutes into the game we score 3 goals. I think I'm going to like this team.

Sunday was dinner party and Shannon finally made it!!!!! I was very happy she could make it. It was a fantastic dinner. Two of the recipes were new and I'll make again.

I can't wait for next Monday. I took a random day off to use my left over time. If I was thinking I should have used it for Tuesday so I could go vote in the middle of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I could make it too! It was fun and delicious, so I'll definitely be trying to make it to more dinner parties. Thanks for doing all the cooking Brooke. See you at book club!