Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The day of three doctors

Well places that all have doctors. First I went to my Weigh to Wellness appointment. I've been in the program for a month now. I'm down 6.5 pounds!!! I treated myself to a new purse. (I also got a new shirt, cookbook and shoes)

Second was to a sleep doctors. I most likely have sleep apnea. I'm scheduled for a sleep study on Monday night. I wonder how this will go?

Third was up to Butterworth to see Theresa and Garrett. He is adorable. Dark hair like Theresa. I'm told he had blue eyes, but he slept the entire time I was up there with the exception of giving me what I call the Stink Eye, but Jay and Theresa call it Pirate Eye. It was nice to up there without anyone else there. I got to hold him the entire time. Rob would have gone but after work the other day he fell down our stairs and maybe sprained his ankle.

Plan of attack this week. Work out, and take care of the house a little bit at a time.

1 comment:

doahleigh said...

Dude you're blogging again. YAY! Also, I need to see this tattoo. Holy crap I love it.