Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Headaches can suck it.

I had my sleep study last night. My technician was awesome, the wire not so much. I had to get up a few times during the night to pee. I manged to only get up once. I woke up with a headache. I have been for the last couple of nights. I have one right now. The tend to go away pretty quickly, but it sucks.

After getting up and trying to brush my hair (that gel stuff is hard to brush through) Rob met me for breakfast before my weekly doctors appointment at 7:30 this morning. What a sweet husband.

That appointment didn't go as planned. I gained back some of the 6.5 pounds I've lost. Oh and I know why. The weekends kick my ass, where I need to kick it's ass. I meet with Erin the nutritionist today. I need to eat a snack every 3-4 hours. We talked about my plans for this weekend. It's set up to fail. A jewelery party after work on Friday then straight to the bar Juke's. Saturday I'm headed to The BOB for a "My divorce is final" party. Sunday is Easter dinner over in Detroit.

Here's my plan. Friday Kat is going to meet me at work to head over to Julie's. I am going to have a snack in my car. I'm going to try to stay away from whatever food Julie has out. On our way to the bar I want to have some sort of dinner already packed. The standard peanut butter sandwich. Once at the bar only have one drink, so I better make it a good one. Saturday morning/afternoon head to the gym. Saturday night at The BOB I'm gonna dance my ass off! Again one drink. Sunday I'm driving to Detroit. I will eat smaller portions which will be very hard. But I'm most excited for dessert. Aunt Denise asked us to make it. I started looking through the cookbooks. What I found was Watermelon Sorbet and Blueberry Sherbet. Each about 100 calories for a cup!!!!! We'll make (and by we I mean Rob) a pound cake to go with it. So I can't go wrong with dessert.

So there's my weekend plan. I know you didn't need to know about it all, but now I feel accountable for my actions. I'll honestly let you know how goes it.

No comments: