Monday, March 22, 2010

I was dreaming that Rob and I lived with Bob and Val,(his parents) but in my Grandma and Grandpa Holzhausen's house. We lived in the back bed room. I was in the bathroom taking a bath. I ran to the bedroom to get something sexy to wear also grabbing a robe. before I could put the robe on. Bob opened the bathroom door. I quickly covered myself with the robe and ran to the bedroom. He followed and Val came too. Rob was in the room and just sat there talking to his parents while I awkwardly tried to fully put on the robe and cover myself up.

I don't remember what happened after that.

I did have another dream that included Rob and I getting ready for work/school. I kept looking out the window to make sure the bus hadn't come yet. I was really worried we would be late.

No comments: