Saturday, April 10, 2010

16 and Pregnant

I can't watch this show anymore. (but I totally will) Today it made me want a baby right the hell now, and made me realize that I'm going to be feeling the same way as some of these girls at 30 plus years old. I'm not going to know exactly what to do all of the time, and there won't be a show for me to go on! Also I told myself I should be cleaning the apartment. If I can't keep the apartment clean when I have the free time how the hell am I going to get this stuff done once I have a kid? Honesty I think I was just in a mood until after we went to Jay and Theresa's tonight for cards.

I got my sleep results in the other day. I have mild sleep apnea. I stop breathing about 8 times an hour when I sleep. I have to go back in to sleep with a CPAP in a couple Mondays. Part of me totally wants this machine to work so I can wake up refreshed. But I don't want to have to sleep with this machine every night. Does anyone use one of these?

My foot is doing much better. Mom and I traded cars for this past week. She has an automatic. There was no way I was going to be able to drive my stick last week. Thanks Mom!

No comments: