Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hooray for me

I went to my weight to wellness appointment thinking I've gained weight. I mean I've been laid up with a bum foot and I haven't been eating the healthiest. I was diving into comfort foods hard core. Drum roll please....................... I didn't gain anything!!!! My weight stayed the same. I couldn't be happier. Now I just need to get this foot better so I can go out for walks and stuff.

My homework for next week is to get one serving a fruit into each day. For some reason this is hard for me. It shouldn't be. I like enough types of fruit to enjoy something everyday. We talked about trying new foods too. Rob was happy to hear that! I bought some strawberries. ($1 at Meijer this week) and some melon. I even cut up the melon when I got home to make it easy to access. In my food journal I now have to keep track of carbs. This I'm afraid of. Sure I can keep it to 1,000 calories and over 50 grams of protein per day, but I love me some carbs. At least she didn't give me a set goal. Just keep track of it for this week then we'll talk about it.

I'm in a "I need to be better at............" mood.
cleaning the bathrooms on a regular basis
laundry
returning emails (which is weird. It annoys me to no end when people don't return emails/voice mails)
opening up
being honest with myself
following through with my late night hopes and To Do List for the next day!

And here it is. To Do for Wednesday
Fold laundry
Clean bathrooms
I'll just keep it nice and simple.

No comments: