Tuesday, April 27, 2010

bad recipes

I'm purposely freaking myself out here. For shits and giggles I looked up the sandwich I had a Red Robin on Friday to see exactly how bad it was for me. (I had my doctors appointment today and I gain some weight back) The damn sandwich was over 900 calories!!!! With the fries and beer I had with it that should have been all I ate that day. Then I took a look at the almost the same sandwich in wrap form. It should be less right? The fried onion straws were not on there, and it's a spinach wrap. Nope over 1100 calories. What the hell? Then I took a look at the salad my mom loves and gets extra dressing for. Without the extra dressing we are looking at 1400 calories. I need to stay away from restaurants! It's crazy how many calories are in stuff.

I'm hoping this scares the shit out of me when I go to restaurants or keep me the hell out.

No comments: