Saturday, September 13, 2008

chop sticks

The spa party was last night. It turned out really well. I was excited as many people came as they did. I really liked Sonia, the lady who did the spa. She was not as fake as some of the
spa/marykay/party people. She didn't try to push anyone to join (which can make people uncomfortable.) I ended up getting what I wanted with just one thing extra. Yay me. I hope everyone had fun.

I just woke up a little bit ago from the most disturbing dream. It started off pretty normal. I was helping this girl who had a baby run away from the baby daddy. He wasn't a nice guy. We were in some sort of subway area. There was an ATM that she got the last $5 she had. This guy went next and before he could put his card in a bunch of 5's came out and he gave them to us. I had them in my pocket. We were running around the subway and I lost her. This guy with a beard started to follow me. I think he saw the stack of 5's in my pocket. He came up to me and I thought he was just going to rob me. Turns out he had other plans. I started to fight him off, but I couldn't punch him hard enough, or bite, or kick. He ended up raping me. I tried to wake myself up. I can usually do that. Force myself awake so I don't have to go through it. Not this time. I stayed right in it. It was awful. People were all around and no one helped me. When it was done (and he took all the money) I found my way home and crashed in the big bed I had. Amanda was home and walked in my room to get to the sun porch. She didn't notice I was in the room and I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The spa party was fun! I'm glad I could make it. Also - so need the recipe for pizza dip!