Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Legend......dary

Hehehehe to anyone who gets the last few titles.

I went to the gym tonight. I was going to take the Zumba class. My first one. The instructor never showed. So instead I did my circuit training with 3 miles on the bike. I have increased the weights on some of the machines. Mostly the ones that deal with my legs. It was too easy for me. I haven't weighed myself in awhile. I'll probably wait until the middle of the month.

I am reading Hotel of Saints by Ursula Hegi. It's a group of short stories. I just finished reading one from a women's point of view in an abusive relationship. It was I felt a good point of view on how the woman felt. (I've never been one to understand how someone can stay in that type of relationship) I could almost understand her point of view. It was sad and beautifully written. It made me tear up. I really enjoy her writing.

2 comments:

AGjertsen said...

Hey Sugar! Im going to bring the Hegi book you lent me to Kuala Lumpur this week, should get some good plane reading in.

Ive been trying to hit the gym as well, the olympics inspired me to get my butt off the couch.

Ill email you, turns out I have a lot to say, new email address, wait till you see it :)

Anonymous said...

I cry when I read books too.

Ha, I couldn't keep a straight face as I typed that.

I think Drake and I will be over on Saturday around 11, unless you notice people are already lining up.