Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More crazy dreams

I decided not to post yesterday because it would have been full of bitchiness. Trust me it was bad. I do apologize if you had to hear my rant. And I thank you.

Lately my dreams have been very vivid and strange. Here's a couple that I like.

I was having an affair. I was single and the person I was having the affair with was Rob. He was married and his wife was paying me to sleep with him. I would get a certain amount per time. At first I didn't realize that's what she was paying me for. I also walked their dog. It was a Pomeranian. I thought that's what she was paying me for. I told Rob about this dream the other day. He didn't see the humor in it. He was wondering why his wife didn't want to sleep with him. I found the dream very funny. Even in my dreams I'm still with him.

This next one was just for me. I was at Bob Dylan's house. I was somehow related to him. He was my grandpa or uncle. I never did figure that out. Anyway I was at his house which was more like a shack. Something to keep him humble. Right across the street was the rest of his family. On the porch was a BIG screen TV. Bob would watch it from his porch across the street. He didn't have a TV. Bob was going to offer me a place to sleep for the night, but his shack was too little and there wasn't any room over at his family's house. I said that's okay my fiance lives one mile down the road and I'll go over there. The End.

Okay one minor bitchy thing. Why in every microwave dinner that I buy is there red peppers in the rice????? I know it adds color but why? I hate it.

No comments: