Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's going to be.....

Labor day weekend was awesome. We went up to the cabin Friday afternoon. I ended up with the day off! I was a little worried about how I would feel at the end of the trip. Sometimes I can feel self conscience after a long time spent with the family. I know you are all sick of hearing but I don't feel grown up compared to the rest of my older cousins. I do feel a little more now that Rob and I are getting married. Well Saturday morning Rob and I were in charge of making breakfast. (breakfast burritos, which everyone loved) Usually the elders are up pretty early so we set the alarm for 7am. I didn't matter that the cooking was started at about 8:30, the fact that we were up for it made my cousin Melissa say we were very grown up. That was the best thing said to me the entire weekend!!! I will shut up about not feeling grown up for now.

I did go for one walk this weekend. We went rock gathering with the little girls. Rob was more into looking for cool rocks than I was. I just liked spending time with the girls. They are so cute. When we went swimming they were all over Rob. I loved the fact that he played with them instead of spending all of the beach time with the adults. Hahahaha I did something I've never done before at the lake. Had a beer while in the water! You wouldn't believe how many people were doing it. I guess I've never seen it that much before. We did tie dye on Sunday. One of the little girls who is 3 insisted on putting her shirt in every color. It didn't look all that great. It turned out to be the coolest color there. I want to so some more. If anyone wants to tie dye with me let me know!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads! Now I have to debate whether or not it is worth it to sit around with Drake. I wonder how early we would have to get there...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that should say thank for the heads up.
Moron.