Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Home again home again jiggity jig

Yes it's about 3:30 and I'm home from work. I hate my body. I missed taking my acid reflux meds on day and it sets me back so many. So I haven't been to the gym this week yet. I won't be going tonight, because I will get sick. I know this is all my fault and I hate myself for it too. But mostly I blame my body. I've never had this many problems when I was younger.

I found out today that the branch manager I had it out with on Friday did not call my boss to complain about me. Whew. I did tell my boss what it was about kinda of and I'm in the right. Not him. Funny thing he works at the branch by my house. I want to walk over there and yell at him. But I would be fired. Stupid head guy.

There was a training class today for 10 of us. We are running a pilot system for credit cards. We were hand picked by our boss. I feel as special as I can about a work thing.

Rob and I have figured out what we are going to be for my birthday party. But I'm not telling. You'll just have to come out. So start thinking about costume choices!!!!!

No comments: