Saturday, September 27, 2008

more of the same

There is nothing too new going on in my life. I'm still leaving work early. The new meds are either not working or still kicking in. I hope it's still kicking in. I started them on Thursday. I won't be able to attempt to switch them until the middle of October.

I have told myself I will stay at work the entire day everyday because I need to get my life together. I want to get rid of my black hair. It's going to cost a butt ton. That is my very short term goal. Long term there are a bunch of things. New car, money for the honeymoon, paying off my bad credit and such items. (I'm putting the picture of what I want my hair color to be in my cubicle)

Last night I reminded myself of a petty stupid little girl. I know why I get like this. It's my relationship defenses kicking in. They didn't need to last night. I'm going to work on this.

I accidentally called Rob "buddy" last night. He doesn't like it. We were talking the other day about the little things that bug us. And that was his. I was trying so hard too. It just slipped out at Meijer. We were going to get potatoes and I said I'm following you buddy. He stopped and looked at me. It honestly took me a second to figure out what I said. I thought he was turning around for something else. Sorry honey.

On a fun note part of our costumes have come in!!!!!! And I have a handful of people coming to my birthday party already. Oh and Amanda is coming home again next month.

No comments: