Sunday, September 21, 2008

How much????

I went to the doctor on Friday. It went well. I got my whoo haa test done. Then asked the doctor about my self diagnosed acid reflux. He was concerned and asked me all sorts of questions. He wrote a prescription for something stronger than I was taking, and wants to see me in 3 weeks to see how it's going and to run a bunch of tests. I left the office feeling positive.

Saturday I dropped my prescription off at Rite Aid. Rob and I went shopping. Upon ariving back at Rite Aid that positive feeling dropped. turns out my insurance doesn't cover it and it's over $100 a month. So the pharmasist didn't fill it. He was really nice though and suggested other things. Since I have no idea what I'm doing I said no. He is going to call my doctor on Monday to see if I can use something cheaper or cover by insurance. I really really hope there is something that can be done. I can't afford $100 a month, but at the same time I can't afford to have this continue. So to make myself feel better I spent my gift card I received from Rite Aid (I transfered a differet percription to them as well) on fun stuff. I bought some lip gloss and eye liner, a cooking magazine, birthday party invitations, and head phones.

Friday night I went to the Bridal show with my new friend Krysta from work. It was a blast. Very nice to go with someone who is a bride as well. We sat down and got our make up done. The chick was awesome and I looked good. I'm going to try this afternoon to recreate the awesomness. We got our rings cleaned. Mine was gross. I may have found where we will get the tuxes and invitations. Oh and this guy had a booth about using your Ipod for the reception. Which is exactly what we wanted to do. He would bring out the equipment for it and come pick it up after. Perfect. Now we would just need find someone to play DJ for us. With finding these things it's making it feel as if everything is coming together.

No comments: