Tuesday, August 26, 2008

wait for it......

This morning I had a dream that seemed real and like a good idea. I knew I was dreaming and said to myself okay when when this dream is over I need to act on it. My alarm when off. In real life I hit snooze and feel back asleep, and had the same dream again, but a little different. In dream world I thought I was really doing what I wanted. It wasn't until my alarm went off again that I realized I was dreaming again. I finally woke up and took action.

I just woke up from a nap and had a crazy dream. I was in Meijer with a couple of friends waiting for Krysta. (friend from work) When she got there it was my birthday. A cake was brought out and all of my friends came around the corner from the Kool-aid isle. The most exciting thing was all of my old friends were there. You know the ones you lost track off because you moved. For me it was a ton of Ohio friends and some from Mac Shack in Grand Rapids. One friend that was there was Newmeyer and his mom. After awhile the party moved to my parents house in the garage. It turned into an engagement party for Rob and myself. Everyone was there. Kat and Amanda were getting the food ready. Pizza in the oven in the garage. I was talking to Newmeyer's mom about the wedding trying to be real quit about my dress, not knowing where Rob was in the room. Kat came up to me and said Rob just heard about your dress. I went to go find him to see if he was alright with it, or mad at me. I saw his face........
Just then real Rob woke me up so I wouldn't sleep so long.

I went to the gym yesterday. I weighed myself when I was done. I am +6 pounds. Which sucks much ass. I'm not going to be able to go tomorrow. I am getting the car from Mom. I can go Thursday. Friday's out though. I want to head up to the cabin as soon as possible. I will take some long walks probably up there though with Rob. He just doesn't know it yet!

No comments: