Friday, August 1, 2008

Here is my new blog. I figured more people might actually read this one seeing as you need a LJ account to read my other one.

This will now be an area for me to keep track of the progress of my life. A progress report of sorts if you will. Stuff like work, relationships,ideas, and mostly the gym.

I have recently become distraught with the way I feel about my body. I have joined a gym by my house and plan on going three times a week at least. I want to post how I'm doing. How long I've gone each time and what I've done. Documenting this will keep my ass in check.Which is a good thing seeing as I purchased a year membership.

I'm not going to tell you how much I weigh for fear of shocking you. I mean how can a five foot girl weigh that much? I'll tell you how, laziness. So instead I will say today I weigh X and once a month I'll get weighed at the gym and report +/- here.

Today I went after work. I was going to attend a cardio class, but my mom came over with two of my cousins. I wanted to spend some time with them. I went on the Elliptical for 8 minutes beforand after my circuit training. Yes I go to a women's only gym with the circuits. I like it though and love the idea of going to classes.

I'll attack other aspecst of my life next time. This girl is beat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, you don't have to have a LJ account to read your public posts there. If you are not logged in you can still see all of your public LJ posts.

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked the LJ accounts in forever. Does anyone else even use it anymore.

Good luck with the weight loss. I'm planning on trying to get back in shape, as soon as school starts. i figure I'll use their gym after my classes, because I refuse to buy new clothes at a higher size. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, which isn't saying much, but I'm also the laziest I've ever been and that's saying a lot.

Oh and by the way, you looked beautiful tonight. I was even thinking how gorgeous your skin looked and your hair was super cute too.