Saturday, August 16, 2008

Not good progress

I didn't go to the gym the rest of this week. I've been getting sick and having to leave work early. I tired to get in to see my doctor but he's out of town. Then I was going to talk to a nurse and got her voice mail. She never called me back and she's going out of town for a couple weeks. So I ended up buying some medicine at Meijer. I hope it works. I can't afford to not stay at work everyday.

Speaking of affording things, I can't. I want to get my hair done. I think I'm over the black hair. I now have to save up the money and decide what I want.

Tomorrow is Dinner Party. I am hoping it turns out fun as hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law is a hair stylist and does housecalls. So if you want, I can give you her number, she could probably make arrangements as far as money is concerned. Actually she did your hair once before. We both think you are so much like our friend Sandy. :)