Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pointy colors

Gym time!!! My favorite.

I did pretty much the same thing I did last time. Ran on the elliptical for 11 minutes then circuit then 2 miles on the bike. I made it all the way through without feeling/getting sick. Yay for me. The other day I had to buy new workout pants, mine had a hole in the back that could become a split at any moment. I had to get a new sports bra too. I must have gotten my old one a couple boob sizes smaller. I was falling out. I love my new one. It's bright pink and it fits!!!

Last night Kat came over for her birthday dinner. We took her out to Chinese. Very yummy. We got her this really awesome mosaic window wall hanging. I also made her her very own ugly doll. It's cool, I love it. (maybe if you're lucky you can get one too!)

Rob and I are trying a new recipe tonight. Roasted chicken with Basil Walnut Pesto. It's cooking right now and making our apartment smell kick ass. I don't see how this can go wrong. I need to get back into cooking more. Rob does most of the cooking. He rocks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made tacos today. Yeah, you should be proud. It was really good, and I did it myself. :)

Brooke said...

yay I am proud of you!!!!

Unknown said...

Roasted chicken with Basil Walnut Pesto sounds like the best thing I've ever heard of.

Brooke said...

It was amazing. And not that hard to make either!!