Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sleeping in

Sleeping in is a beautiful thing. The best thing about sleeping in today is I should be able to stay up late tonight. We are going to Champs to hang out with Amanda before she leaves. I'm excited. Oh check this out Rob and I have a taxi service. Megan is awesome and is going to pick us up and take us to the bar, wait for us to have boat loads of fun and then take us home. I love my sister.

I didn't go to the gym on Thursday as planned. I know get after me, but I have a very good reason for not going. Amanda called and wanted to get some dinner. Since I only see her once a year she pretty much trumps everything and everyone while in town.

Last night we had Jared over. (Little boy I used to watch) His sisters were busy which worked out quite nicely. He cracks me up. All the trash talk while we played the Wii. Jason, Theresa, and Drake came over too. He cracks me up too! Saying Thank You after everything. Giving kisses out when they left, even to Jared. Having the boys over last night got to me thinking about kids. Are ours going to be as cool as them? How will we handle the bratty times? Will we be good parents? I know that things will be just fine, we'll do a good job, but these are the things I worry about.

I'm feeling better today about the friends situation from last post. I think it's because everyone is coming out tonight. Granted it's to see Amanda, but maybe we can still do something like this all on our own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, do this sort of thing more often. As you can see I read your posts one at a time. :) As they should be read.

And what's really funny is when I read your posts, I read them with your voice. Even with the emphatic pauses you put in when your talking. I like know where they are supposed to be put.