Wednesday, August 6, 2008

icky sicky

I went to the gym tonight. I didn't stay long. Monday and Tuesday I left work early because I was sick. So no gym for me. I made it through work and decided I could go work out. I ran for 10 minutes and made it through almost all of the circuits before I had to run to the bathroom. I hate my body right now. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think it might have something to do with heart burn/acid reflux. I'm going to try to get in to see the doctor soon. And to make matters worse I've gained 3 pounds. Crap. I'm going to try again with the gym tomorrow.

I had a dream that I was smoking last night. It was so real. The kind where I needed to check my purse to see if there were any in it. Nope. Hasn't been for awhile. Yay!!!!!!! At least I'm doing something good for my body.

No comments: